Pages

Saturday, May 9, 2020

A sunny day at the beach - Week 4 Writing

Mrs Ferguson - Week 4 - Writing
Don’t forget to use adjectives when using your senses
What can you hear?
The Crashing waves
What can you see?
Blue Sky
What can you feel?
Soft sand 
What can you smell?
Ice cream
What can you taste?
Salty water

When you have written your story, highlight the adjectives you have used in yellow. 

Title: A sunny day at the beach  
On friday me and my family went to the beach. The first thing I did was to get changed into my dark purple togz. Then me and my sister played in the bright sun.  Then I made a sandcastle. It was tall and fancy.  After that me and my sister buried ourselves in the twinkling soft sand.  Then we got bright yellow ice creams, after we finished, we got out of our wet togz and we went home.       




3 comments:

  1. Hi Harper,

    You have really thought about your senses in the picture. Including the senses into your story makes it more interesting and engaging. I feel like I am at the beach too.
    What is your favourite thing about the beach?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Harper

    I really enjoyed your writing about the beach. You have used adjectives to make your writing interesting. Now I'm can picture a tall fancy sandcastle in my head. I'm wondering what flavour yellow ice cream you might have? I love mango or pineapple?

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice what other things that you can hear at the beach

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post