Pages

Monday, April 6, 2020

A Day in The Life of an Animal

hi i am a rabbit and i have white fur .
my owner is fiona she treats me well.
fiona got me on Monday in the afternoon i  was a baby when she got me.
when i turned one fiona started teaching me to jump in to a hoop.
for the day fiona lets me outside so I go and find my friends.
me and my friends go to the woods and play in the mud .
then we eat lunch we eat carrots then i go home and i go to sleep.
my hut is two storied i have a ramp to get up to the second floor where my bed is. it is made out of pillows.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Harper, lovely writing about the gorgeous fluffy rabbit. What is its name?
    Mrs Roach

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I was a rabbit my name would be Fluffs.

      Delete
  2. Harper your rabbit is super cute! Do you have any other pets?
    Miss Gill.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post