Pages

Friday, April 17, 2020

Home Restaurant - PBL

On Saturday night it was Mum and Dads 11th wedding anniversary.
My bubble was there - Mum, Dad, my sister and me. 

Me and my sister made a pop up restaurant for dinner, because we were in lockdown.
We set the table with rose petals from the garden and some candles.
When they arrived we showed them to their table.
Then we took there order.
We served them a 3 course meal that ended with a ice cream sundae.
After we watched a movie.
It made me happy Mum and Dad were thankful.



6 comments:

  1. Hi Harper
    What a lovely thing to do for your parents. I remember doing this activity for my parents when I was about your age. I look forward to hearing about more activities you might do with your parents. Miss Smith-Palmer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Harper,
    The table looks very romantic for your Mum and Dad. What was on the menu that they could order?
    Great writing, there is lots of detail so the reader can imagine they are there.
    Mrs Roach

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We made a green salad and a yummy ice cream sundae. Dad helped us cook chicken and chips.

      Delete
    2. The food all sounds very delicious. Chicken and chips are a favourite of mine.
      Mrs Roach

      Delete
  3. Hi Harper,

    What a lovely idea for your parents. I like the way you have set the table for them and got all dressed up. It will be a very special memory for you parents. What was the movie you watched?

    ReplyDelete
  4. We watched The Minions while Mum and Dad ate dinner.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post